Progress Map

This blog I shall use as my progress Map. I shall be recording my research discoveries and journey exploring my lead question.

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Thursday 4 November 2010

4th Nov 2010

meeting up with my assigned tutor i had informed her of my progress of primary research, no contacts have replied, or have chosen not to reply due to time commitment. I though have a friend within Pr Uniqlo who is to take time answering a few questions from a younger consumer point of view as well as having a perspective within the brand promotion sector. I have begun writing my dissertation and I am staying positive in the progress of gaining further primary research.

No comments:

Post a Comment