Progress Map

This blog I shall use as my progress Map. I shall be recording my research discoveries and journey exploring my lead question.

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Result in primary research!!

Yesterday morning i decided rather than waiting on e-mail replies to start ringing around, i luckily got through to the fashion manager of 'Grazia', who was lovely and helped answer a few questions. It was great to get somewhere, and it was helpful to know i could ring her again if i needed to ask anything else.

I also got my interview questions answered by the marketing and pr assistant of 'Uniqlo'. which was a great result as she answered in a great way.

I feel my progress is on its way and i am now in the process of writing more of my dissertation as well as incorporating my primary research results

No comments:

Post a Comment