Progress Map

This blog I shall use as my progress Map. I shall be recording my research discoveries and journey exploring my lead question.

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Monday 10 May 2010

Adverts


The human form is the foundation of fashion and there would be no advertising for this industry without it. However, the way it is exploited in such ads, do not represent neither the clothes nor the brand identity. These ideas that the advertisers are sending out are promoting the acceptance to be dressed in a sexualized manner.


Here are some more images:



http://www.fashionising.com/forums/t--Sexual-fashion-ads-Provocative-or-Offensive-2931-1.html












No comments:

Post a Comment