Progress Map

This blog I shall use as my progress Map. I shall be recording my research discoveries and journey exploring my lead question.

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Monday 10 May 2010

Primark Padded Bras




Morally outraged David Cameron, the Conservative leader, urged that such companies as primark should “take some responsibility” for the sexualising of children.

“wider marketing culture that now targets young girls relentlessly, emphasising that their appearance is of supreme importance, a quality to be valued far above any other intellectual or emotional capabilities”

(McCartney., J, The telegraph, Primark padded bikini row: Leave our kids alone, 18th April 2010)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/7601381/Primark-padded-bikini-row-Leave-our-kids-alone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment