Progress Map

This blog I shall use as my progress Map. I shall be recording my research discoveries and journey exploring my lead question.

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Are the media benefitting or the reciever through brand advertising?

Monday 10 May 2010

MEDIA EXPOSURE

Today young people are exposed to the media more than they ever have been, it invades, our lifestyles and influences the way in which we interact with each other and see the world around us.

Above all, young people are targeted to boost sales and maintain the status of the brand.


The question is whether we as a society are doing this in the right way as everything that is put out there can have a massive impact on the younger generation and their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment